Our PDF Plus does not provide a ready tool to carry out this function now. There is a special way to create dynamic stamps, but you need to master Java Script beforehand.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Prepare the picture for stamp and convert it to PDF. And open the PDF file in PDF Plus.
- Select menu "Tools > Forms > Text File Tool", and drag a proper area in which you want to put dynamic content.
- In the "Text Field Properties" dialog, select "General" tab, then change the "Outline Color" from "Black" to "No Color".
event.value = (new Date()).toString();
AFDate_FormatEx("h:MM tt, dd/mm/yy");
- Click "OK" to save the modification and save the PDF file.
- Select "Tools > Comment > Stamp" to open the Stamp Panel, click "Create.." button.
- Click "Browse..." and choose the PDF file we just modified, specify its Group and Name, click "OK" to add it.
You may apply this dynamic stamp to PDF files in the future.