Starting from version 7.77, Zeon product activation process has been simplified for registration. For earlier 7.x customers (7.76 or earlier), a new serial number ( 32 digits) will be required to activate the 7.77 and later versions.
Please follow steps below to get a new serial number for this updated product:
- Sign in to Zeon Website and create your account if necessary.
- Click "Licenses List" to display all binded licenses of you purchased products.
- If the 7.x product can be found there, please use the "Serial Number" shown in "Licenses List" to enable the product.
(Note: This is a new serial number for 7.77 and later versions which is totally different from the original one gotten from Zeon before.)
- Otherwise, please click "Bind My Licenses" button to bind the product license first. In the "Bind My Licenses" page, enter the product serial number gotten from Zeon before and click "Bind Now" to have your license binded. After binding, then go back to "Licenses list" to obtain the new serial number. (Note: The original product serial number can be found in the purchase confirmed E-mail; or in the product key file.)
- Download the latest version from Download Center, then use the key in the new "Serial Number" shown in "Licenses List" to enable and activate it.