Please Login | Return to the first page. | Help
Installation%23%21Error%23%211935 - Powered By Zeon Corporation
Forum > > DocuCom PDF Products > DocuCom PDF Gold > Installation Error 1935

New Topic Reply topic The topic has been viewed for 12777 times  Previous Topic  Flat View  Refresh Next Topic
 Topic:Installation Error 1935  
rainer.rauch@BrainSoftWorld.de

Installation Error 1935
I used Zeons Gold since several years, l<ast year I bougt Omnipage and got Paperport. Paperportport installs a different Zeon driver, meaning it uninstalls the regular driver.

I was not happy with paperport and uninstalled this but the zeon driver stayed actif, but I only used it to display pdf files which still worked fine.

Now I need to combine several doc files in one pdf file, but the result shows me that I got a demo version of pdf Gold.from Nuance. Therefore I uninstalled Paperport and I:
m trying to reinstall PDF Gold 9.51, but the prog stops the installation with the above error code. rr
5/29/2014 6:20:19 PM   Other topic By this author Quote this topic reply this topic
Total Page: 1 [ 1 ]  
  Tree View
Topic:● Installation Error 1935(768 bytes) - rainer.rauch@BrainSoftWorld.de,5/29/2014
    Replies:○ Hello, A guy responsible for monitoring the f...(1274 bytes) - thomas@gaaiho.com,5/29/2014
    Replies:○ This is to much hassle, I have a registrated produ...(762 bytes) - rainer.rauch@BrainSoftWorld.de,5/29/2014

Copyright©1993-2024 Zeon Corporation Forum All Rights Reserved
Run Time:93ms