The SN you purchased is concurrent. So you shouldn't use it to activate your license on workstation product.
You should use ZNLP to activate your SN.
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Install ZNLP (Zeon License Proxy) on one computer in your LAN. This computer must be running ZNLP as long as a client runs PDF Plus. The ZNLP should be downloaded at http://18.104.22.168/docucom/temp/070328zn/ZNLP.exe.
2. Choose "Start > Zeon DocuCom > Zeon License Proxy" to start ZNLP Configuration.
3. In ZNLP Configuration, select "Operate > Activate". Then use your serial number to activate. See the detailed steps, please read: http://www.pdfwizard.com/eng/qa/HowToActivate.asp.
Please note, ZNLP is a non-reversible activation tool and will necessarily activate all the copies contained in this serial number. When you use the ZNLP to activate the serial number, it will not be allowed to de-activate. So do not activate it for any unnecessary test.
4. After the activateion, please restart "Zeon License Proxy" service in Windows Service management console, or just restart that computer.
5. On the computer ZNLP is installed, check if ports below are opened.
38108 Multicast UDP port for ZNLP address auto-discovery. (optional)
38109 UDP port to communicate with Clients. (required)
6. On client computers, download and install PDF Plus: http://22.214.171.124/docucom/products/temp/070201-18/PDFAWW800ST018.exe, and check if port below is opened.
47636 UDP port to communicate with ZNLP. (required)
7. When Client start PDF Plus, it will connect to ZNLP get the license automatically. Adn you may check the user's information in ZNLP Configuration.
Please note, because your license is one copy, clients can use PDF Plus with the SN, but only one of them can use at the same time. When one client exits PDF Plus, the license will be released. After 3 minutes, another client can use the license.
￡?This topic edited by zeonsupp at 4/3/2007 4:47:49 PM ￡Y
［This topic edited by zeonsupp at 4/3/2007 4:55:27 PM ］