PDF Driver 6 users who fail to completely uninstall the program are
unable to install upgrades or use their activation Serial Number/Key File. For
those users, a special "Removal Tool" is available to help solve this problem.
Note: This removal tool is for PDF Driver 6 ONLY. Do NOT use it with any other versions of DocuCom software.
Please take the following steps:
1. Uninstall PDF Driver 6 from your computer (Go to Control Panel
and Add or Remove Programs to uninstall the program).
2. Reboot the computer.
3. Download and execute (double-click) the "Driver Removal 6 Tool."
4. Download the latest version of PDF Driver 7 here and install it. It is
recommended that you always use the latest software version.
5. If you are still PDF Driver 7.76 or earlier, please save the Key File (a
*.zli file) on the hard disk without changing the extension name. Double-click
(execute) the Key File (whose icon is a golden key) to activate the product.
6. For PDF Driver 7.77 or later (including the latest 7.91), please use the
Serial Number received in your purchase confirmation e-mail to activate the